[TR] TR4 Rear Suspension

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Sat May 23 19:55:46 MDT 2015

Greetings. My rear suspension is very bouncy, and I’m sure I need to have the lever-arm Armstrong units rebuilt. In the meantime, I’ve also been looking into period-type improvements. I’ve read that the rally cars used DAS10 (instead of the stock DAS9), but these require chassis modifications in order to work. I’ve also read there there’s a twin-valve version of the DAS9 (as opposed to the stock single-valve) that’s supposed to be more adjustable. Does anyone have any information on these, like a part number that might help me find a set?

Thanks.

-- Jeff