[TR] Wiper motor mount - Success

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu May 21 21:49:37 MDT 2015

Well, the main reason for my trouble was I was trying to fit the grommets
while holding the base.  I decided to go ahead to bolt the to the car, then
with a little silicon lube I could REALLY lean into the work.  Popped them
on in less than 10 minutes.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

NB-Andrew: Yes, I have my car back from the painter now!

Cheers,
Bill