[TR] Question on cloth covered TR4 upper radiator hoses

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Wed May 20 05:55:41 MDT 2015

No, I have not.  I replaced my hoses with the green hoses about five years ago thinking it would fix my leak but it turned out to be the radiator.  A new core and $300 later all is well five years later.

About 10 years ago I thought the water pump on my TR8 went bad.  That turned out to be a hose.

I guess the theme here is check associated parts in the vicinity as leaks can be deceiving.

Dave Massey