[TR] tr3 glovebox

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun May 17 13:30:07 MDT 2015

That’s why we hate putting the glove box in.  The wiring harness always seems to get in the way as well.  Take a deep breath, a shot of triple-distilled Irish whiskey (Bushmills if you are protestant, Jameson if catholic) and work the defroster hoses around the box as best you can.  The cardboard-type hoses can be stretched and bent pretty well:  I found the plastic ones to be a little less accommodating.

One tip is to keep the heater pipe (carrying the water) tight against the firewall and run the hose (air) between it and the glove box.

Andrew Uprichard