[TR] Shiny bits

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun May 17 11:04:08 MDT 2015

Was looking for a sunvisor mount for Creig, couldn't find one (doesn't mean I don't have it, just couldn't find it), but did find various shiny bits that might be of use to somebody, the bent (I think it is the right one) wiper arm for TR4-250, interior window winder and door release for TR4-4A, and a shift lever for TRs.  All are in good condition, minor scuffs, but certainly serviceable for a drive, I will make a great deal to any on the list who might need these parts, they have been in my basement for over 20 years, would be great if they could be of some use to someone.

Greg Lemon