[TR] gas cap venting

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sun May 10 13:19:52 MDT 2015

Hmmm. I had the overflow/vent tube and what appeared to be a hole in side
the cap and if I made a left turn with a somewhat full tank, I left a trail
of gasoline behind me. I removed the tube and replaces the banjo with a bolt
and washer and have had no ill effects, so apparently it's venting
adequately.  I would think one or the other, but not both a vented cap and
an overflow.