[TR] part needed

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat May 9 09:21:58 MDT 2015

If you have a small order you can save by using Little British Car co. Lbcarco.com they will ship by your chosen method at actual cost.  I think they may have a small, reasonable minimum order, usually takes a couple days more cause they get it through Moss.  Also, maybe not your screws, but you can get many of small parts on eBay for free or reasonable shipping.

Greg Lemon