[TR] part needed

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Fri May 8 17:03:12 MDT 2015

I have a 57 TR3 small mouth

there are two chrome pieces, one on each side of the scuttle, that the windshield stanchions slide onto.

they are each held in by three slotted head 1/4-28 bolts.

the idiot mechanic who put a lot of my car together before admitting that he couldn’t finish it, used 5 slotted head and one philips head bolts.  I’m in desperate need of that 6th slotted head bolt.

I know it’s a really, really long shot – does anyone maybe someone have ended up with an extra they will sell me?

dave northrup
dallas, tx