[TR] windshield problem

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Wed May 6 10:48:31 MDT 2015

It has been a while since I did one but I have successfully done both TR6 and Spitfire windshields by fitting the seal to the glass and pulling it into position from the inside with cord wrapped around the seal while a helper or two pushed (gently) from the outside.  I believe I sourced my seals from TRF.  Haven't heard anything about mis-sized screens before. Good luck!