[TR] Tr6 carbs on tr4

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun May 3 08:18:50 MDT 2015

I have done the opposite, I have TR4 carbs on my TR250.  I had to play with the linkage a bit but other than that it was a bolt on and go operation.  My brother has TR4, carbs on his TR7, he ust bolted them on and they work fine.  I realize these aren't the same swaps, but they show that the carbs all operate within the same general parameters and are interchangeable.

Greg Lemon
TR250