[TR] Other Triumph Forums

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Tue Mar 31 16:16:23 MDT 2015

Hi, TeriAnn et al.  It's good to see your name.  (I probably should have seen
it a lot mroe except that I haven't been reading TR mail so much.)

On 31 Mar 2015 at 14:01, you wrote:

> I hadn't thought about Dale in years.

It has been quite a few years since I last saw Dale but it was well after I by
necessity stopped being a busy member of this community.  It happens that I
know someone from the world of vintage bicycles who lives in the same area Dale
lived, and Dale's name came up in conversation back in December.  As I recall,
Dale was spending time in Florida and may have moved there permanently.  My
friend Ed made some comment that made me think he'd passed away, but I can't
say for sure.

For those of you who don't remember, Dale started british-cars at alliant.com
mailing list.  After a year or two he moved on and I took it over for another
few years until I moved on too.  (Alliant eventually went out of business.)  I
couldn't get the sysops at my new employer to get it running, so I handed it
off to Mark J. Bradakis under whose guidance it flourished.  I forget who first
named Dale "Ovr Fovnder", but it still seems appropriate.

My Spitfire and GT6 saw a lot of use for many years, but not so much for the
last few.  Perhaps I need to rememdy that situation!
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com

---