[TR] Pre 1974 Spit needed for film in England

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Thu Mar 26 07:51:59 MDT 2015

Passing along a note that came in a short time ago this morning via a contact form on the VTR website.  Hopefully a list member can help or pass it along to someone who may be able to help.

Best,
Blake

——

My name is Tim Reynolds and I am writing to you from a company called TLO Film Services. We are Europe's largest supplier of vehicles to the Film and TV industry and we are currently working on the new series of Endeavour.

We have been asked to find a pre 1967 4 seater Spitfire for a few days filming starting next Tuesday 31st March in Black Park near Slough in Berkshire. Would you know of anyone that may be interested?. We would be happy for the owner to bring the car to set and can pay a hire fee.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Many thanks and regards
Tim Reynolds
01753 862 637

 <http://www.fireflystudios.com/>	Blake J. Discher