[TR] Southwick alloy front hubs - common bearing application ?

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 15:58:39 MDT 2015

I bought a pair of the alloy Southwick TR3-6 front hubs a long time ago, and now I can't seem to find the box that has the bearings,
caps & seals.

Does anyone know of a common application that takes the same bearings, so I have a chance of picking them up at FLAPS?  I've got
some Timken numbers, but can't seem to cross them to any common application.  In fact, the inner bearing (1920-1986) doesn't even
appear in the current Timken catalogs, making it seem to be obsolete.  Amazon has the halves listed, but at over $100 per wheel just
for the inner bearing.

-- Randall