[TR] Fan Mount Question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:27:40 MDT 2015

Thanks for the note and picture. Jim

From: Geo Hahn [mailto:ahwahneetr at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:55 AM
To: James Henningsen
Cc: Triumphs
Subject: Re: [TR] Fan Mount Question

Jim -

TR engine rotates clockwise (as viewed from the front).

The fan pulls air - but that is inherent in the design of a fan.  Even if you mounted it backwards it would still pull air.

Like the way a nut will thread onto a bolt no matter which side is used (thanks to Randall for that visually effective example).

BTW - On my tropical I mounted it with the steel 'arms' on the forward side though I cannot say if that is correct or if it matters.

Geo