[TR] Fan Mount Question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:38:19 MDT 2015

Dumb questions #163 and 164.  I have a tropical 6 blade metal fan for my 62
TR4 project that is ready to mount.  First, it has been a while since motor
was turned over and not presently able to do so. Which way does crank pulley
spin when engine is running (if you are standing at front of car and looking
at engine). Which way does the fan mount to crank hub?  Are the  blades
intended to push air through radiator or pull through?  I have had electric
fans for a while and no other car to reference with stock fan setup.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4