[TR] For Sale - 1965 TR4A

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 09:31:58 MDT 2015

With reluctance, I have decided to make available my nice  1965 TR4A to
someone who can continue to maintain it as it deserves.  I  am entering that
stage in my life where I can no longer do so.  Here is  the link to the ad.
The car is located in Xenia, OH.  If you have  any questions, please contact
me at _triumph.driver at gmail.com_ (mailto:triumph.driver at gmail.com) .
Thanks.
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/triumph/tr4a/1700200.html
Chuck

Over the last dozen or so  years I have seen Chuck's 4A many times and
believe me when I say that words  and pictures can not justify the quality of
his beloved 4A.  If you are  looking for a 4A, they just don't come any better.
Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana