[TR] TR4A : plastic sheet inside door

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 21:09:36 MDT 2015

In actuality, there's three separate sheets that hang from the upper window opening lip. And, No, they don't attach to anything below, they hang freely down and overlap, but since the plastic is thick enough they hang pretty well without binding.

I did the right door about 6 months ago. I have the design/specs somewhere that I can send to you if you're interested.

Johnnie

'67 TR4A