[TR] Thinking inside the box...the tool box

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Mar 1 09:25:57 MST 2015

I have a neat canvas satchel that is handy in that it collapses to the size of the tools within and packs into the least amount of space.  It is a bit inconvenient in that getting at tools at the bottom involves unpacking much of the items on top.

And it even has an embroidered Union Jack on it.

Dave Massey