[TR] New TR2-4 manual available in PDF

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 14:26:01 MDT 2015

Holy COW! 133meg file size? My computer is still downloading it. I suppose that size means each page is a scan, not optical character recognition? It may be able to be reduced in size by using PNG file types for each page's image instead of JPG. And each page should be 1 bit per pixel black and white, not grayscale. That will reduce the file size by a factor of 8 compared to grayscale

-Tony

Message: 1