[TR] TR3 Electric question

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 15:49:23 MDT 2015

Alex, as a precaution it might be worth pulling the instrument panel.  With so many wires back there, and who knows did the work last, you may have a couple of hot copper connections too close and shorting intermittently.

One can never be too careful about one's shorts.

...just saying.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire