[TR] TR3 Part number help

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 05:11:27 MDT 2015

This is just a guess.

The Spare Parts Catalog has the bonnet retainer as part numbers CD24540 &
CD24541 up to TS4228 but nothing listed after that.  CD24540 is what is
available through TRF (sub for 24541).   Could it be that the 613575 & 6 are
the subcomponents/replacements after TS4228?   The bolt size/type matches
what is in that kit.  1/4 UNF 1 1/2 pointed.

Carl
1960 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
Tampa, FL