[TR] nice price or crack pipe?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 22:52:01 MDT 2015

My story and work performed on the TR250 match how Gary did his TR3 very closely.  The major difference being I didn't keep track of my labor hours, but a significant amount of my free time for about two and  a half years, I’d say 1600 hours at least.  I actually think my bill was maybe a little less than $15,500, but not too much less.  I would also have to add to my labor hours a lot of time spent on ebay and the internet looking for the best deal on parts.  Since I needed most everything I ordered a lot of stuff from the Roadster Factory, just picking what I needed from their weekly sales.  Buy buying parts like that does have its pitfalls (picking up deals rather than what you need for what you are working on at the moment), I did buy a few duplicates when I didn't remember I had already bought something.

Greg Lemon
TR250