[TR] The Kastner Cup DVD

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Jun 18 09:18:34 MDT 2015

> Subject: [Fot] The Kastner Cup 2015 DVD

Triumph Friends:

Many of you were at Summit Point to join us for the Kastner Cup. Or you could be there by the editing magic of John Clancy. 82 minutes worth with plenty of action.

See trailer and stills at.    Triumphdvd.co.uk    Click on the Kastner Cup Icon.

> The current plan is to receive the 2015 Kastner Cup DVDs in bulk here in Jesup, from John Clancy. This keeps the distribution costs down.
>
> I have volunteered to complete the packaging of the DVDs and post them to our non-membership.
>
> The cost of these brilliant DVDs will be $25 to the Triumph Enthusiasts in North America.
>
> All monies will go back to John Clancy. NFI for me.
>
> John and Sue came to Summit Point  at our invitation and received no stipend for their appearance.

> Multiple exterior and interior cameras were used in the production and there was non-stop editing done to get these back to us.
>
> We thank them for this great effort. With all of the cameras, everyone is included, and there is plenty of action.
>
> You may also want to consider the other John Clancy Production Triumph DVDs for your archives. These are truly professional in execution. I do have a few of these in stock. Just ask.
>
> Payment may be made to my PayPal or a check. <n197tr4 at cs.com>

Contact me for any questions. (You can also order direct from John Clancy)