[TR] TR6 stock style SS exhaust, thank you..

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at TR6.Danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jun 17 11:34:53 MDT 2015

Not loud at all..... nice and throaty on acceleration and quiet on the
highway. My car had Monza's on it when I bought it 18 years ago..... fun to
set off car alarms in garages with the noise but on the highway it droned on
incessantly..... made me nuts.

Moss designed the TT exhaust using Herman Van den Akker's  (HVDA 5 speed
fame)) car as the mole with input from Herman and, I'm sure, Helena... they
are the King & Queen of long distance trips and wanted a performance system
that sounded good on the highway.

Here's Moss's YouTube video so you can hear it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMATDAHtStQ

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm