[TR] TR6 stock style SS exhaust

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:50:14 MDT 2015

  I got a "stock"Bell system last year.  The fit is great, bolts right up.  When the seam blew out in my  stock Triumph system's muffler a few years ago we drilled additional holes in the the single muffler baffle before we welded it up.  It sounded better, but of course a little louder and, I'm assuming,  had less back pressure.   The Bell system sounds louder than the stock Triumph System, but very similar to my  stock muffler after we modified it.  When I put up the new system I used stainless steel muffler bands similar to hose clamps to connect the system together.  They have held the pipes firmly together and separating the pipes to work on the car is really easy, no muffler clamp ridges to overcome.  I don't remember the guarantee, but I'm pretty sure it will last longer than I will...Bob Rochlin72' TR6