[TR] Stupidity

Ann Carletta anncarletta at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 21:03:55 MDT 2015

Well if we're sharing stupid stories...years ago we had a warm day in February in NJ.  I figured I'd see if I could get the car started, thinking she wouldn't.  Surprisingly, she did, so I lowered the hood and started driving around in circles in the parking garage.  I was so excited that I decided to hit the road. Unfortunately, I hadn't screwed the hood back on (TR3A) and it flew off!  Thankfully, it didn't hit anyone.  It happened if front of a gas station, so the guy put it back on.  The scratch is still on the hood.