[TR] Restoration Shop recommendation in North or Central NJ

Tom & Marge FitzGibbon fitzgibbon3 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 7 13:36:33 MDT 2015

Can anyone recommend a good restoration shop in central or north NJ (I'll even take south NJ or eastern PA)? I need to have some rust on the '73 Mustang that shares the garage with my Triumph taken care of, including welding in some floor panels and most likely some other repair panels. Unfortunately, lacking both the time and the skill I need to look to a pro to get this done and I'm having a hard time finding a place around here interested in doing the work. They're all happy to handle collision damage on newer cars, but no one wants to do resto work. Thanks.

Tom FitzGibbon
Scotch Plains, NJ