[TR] wiring or ?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:21:33 MDT 2015

If you have not gone through all the tests in the Lucas Fault Manual - that
is where I would start.

Pretty sure there is a copy available online if you do not have it (really
worth having).  Possibly the same tests are in the shop manual or Haynes -
but the Lucas manual always seemed to me to be the easiest to follow and be
sure I have covered everything.

Geo