[TR] Let me just say

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sat Jul 25 15:23:25 MDT 2015

Let me ask the question a different way, then.

How much play for the clutch pedal to point of clutch engagement is too little?  Since I've adjusted the clutch I get about halfway up before the clutch engages, it goes into first gear easily, and because I have more play than recommended between the slave and the clutch lever, I'm sure of full clutch pad engagement.

Not sure why this is bad.  Is there something more at stake than just preference?