[TR] Fearless Fostick

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Wed Jul 15 07:05:38 MDT 2015

wikipedia:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_Fosdick

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Bacon
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:40 AM
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Fearless Fostick

Yes, he was a character in Lil Abner's comic book, but I remember the name
as "Fearless Fosdick", and was cartoonist Al Capp's spoof of the popular
Dick Tracy strip.  Then again, at 76, I'm beginning to develop (as someone
said) "Early Oldtimer's disease".  Anyone confirm my memory?
Phil Bacon, 72 TR6