[TR] Spit diff pinion setup

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:13:57 MDT 2015

Seems like I've seen a thorough photographic essay on just that
recently (though it may have been a TR6).  I recall a trick like
grind out the old bearing races a little bit so they will slip on and
off the new shaft?

I have a TR6 diff to rebuild this fall, so please let us know how it works out.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.