[TR] Fuel filter

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Thu Jul 9 18:25:12 MDT 2015

Somewhere I read that a NAPA 3943 or 3939 would fit the large glass bowl
fuel strainers often used on farm tractors from the 40's through the 60's. I
think the only issue that I can see is that the incoming fuel enters at the
center of the strainer head so that any dirt that accumulates will be on the
inside of the element. You would need to remove the bowl and element to
check for dirt accumulation which makes things rather inconvenient. A NAPA
3034 comes up as the equivalent for an AC GF 124.

Alex Thomson