[TR] gas gauge and voltage regulators

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Jul 5 10:31:03 MDT 2015

Polyfuses are cheap.  As I said, not as simple as a single polarity regulator but it can be done.  I just had a thought of how to do it with only one zener and using the spare opamp gate as a conditional inverter but that adds still more complication.  The rest is left to the student - as my textbooks used to say.

Dave Massey