[TR] car hoist question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Jul 3 15:33:39 MDT 2015

Today I was at a neighbor's and he showed me a car hoist he had acquired a
few years ago but never used.  It is a 110 volt, hydraulic hoist with a
capacity of 2 tons.  It has 4 adjustable arms for lifting.  On wheels, it
has a separate "control unit" which can attach to the hoist and the unit can
be pushed or pulled into position.

Given the portability of the hoist, this seems like a great thing to have
for TR work, but neither of us has any idea what it might be worth.  I
couldn't find anything similar on eBay or Amazon.  Does anyone have a
suggestion what it might be worth?

Andrew Uprichard