[TR] TR3 Speedometer

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 16:55:18 MDT 2015

The speedometer on my TR3 stopped working.  First the odometer quit and the mph needle fluctuated randomly.  Then the needle fell off altogether.

Just taking a leap here, I'm assuming that means it doesn't work anymore.

So, I've replaced all four of the smaller two inch gauges with SunPro.  Is there an aftermarket speedometer, maybe matching tach, that works with our cars?

I'm not interested in the finery of fixing the internals of a TR3 speedometer.  I'm just not good enough or have steady enough hands.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire