[TR] Is it a TR4(A) or a Spridget?

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Tue Jan 27 09:01:37 MST 2015

Looking at the pic again in 'zoom' there's what appears to be another
Britmobile. On the left hand side with a guy standing immediately in front
of the LH tail-light is what looks like an Austin Vanden Plas Princess 4
litre R - the popular Austin barge with acres of leather and polished walnut
and powered by a Rolls Royce in-line 6 pot :)

Jonmac