[TR] Is it a TR4(A) or a Spridget?

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Mon Jan 26 04:32:27 MST 2015

A friend sent me the attached pic of a scene when Sweden changed its rule of
the road in the 1960's from driving on the left to driving on the right. Is
that a TR on the RH side of the image? I always thought that when they did
change the rule of the road that all traffic was banned for three days to
allow the road signs to be altered. Maybe Bror Hultgren can advise - if he
still inhabits this list.

Jonmac

---