[TR] Vertical link repair questions

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Sun Jan 11 21:47:58 MST 2015

Greetings. I’ve removed the upper wishbones and while they don’t look bent, there’s definitely some damage to them. It also appears that the upper inner fulcrum is bent. The question is, how do I remove it? It appears I’ll need to remove the damper and spring, but I’m having trouble there. The workshop manual makes removal of the damper seem simple, but I can’t even see the nut they say to remove at the bottom (p 4-107) because there are a lot of other parts in the way. As for the spring, I’m hoping that will be more obvious once the damper is removed.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

-- Jeff