[TR] TR6 REAR TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLY COMPLETE.

William TanDiNas at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 8 00:32:01 MST 2015

    Hi!,
Has anyone in the last 5 years brought the complete units[chrome surround and lenses} which i understand are not genuine but after market have noticed the fading of the amber and red lense. The part numbers are RH 216045,  LH AEU1537
I understand MOSS no longer stock these complete sets of rear lights.The red lenses have cracks forming and where the PK screws hold the lense are breaking away. Not a very good buy.
Can anyone that has the same problem with quartly control with these set of complete light units please let me know.I would love to know.

Regards

William