[TR] Upholstery recommendation near Portland OR

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 13:21:13 MST 2015

cant do much better than Tim at Too Tall Interiors
TRIUMPH TR3 COMPLETE NEW 2 TONE ALL LEATHER INTERIOR

|   |
| TRIUMPH TR3 COMPLETE NEW 2 TONE ALL LEATH...US $1,500.00 New in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts |
|  |
| View on www.ebay.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  he did mine and my 2 buddies and we all love what he didany color you like, as you can see from his listing
Frank