[TR] Steering Wheel

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 12:45:11 MST 2015

Geo ~

Yeah, cracks around the perimeter wouldn't be too hard but where the "arms"
of the wheel meet the rim, they're pretty bad. I remember sending someone
who asked some pictures. It's a shame the non-adjustable ones are still
available but not the adjustable versions...  Somebody somewhere probably
has one they no longer use, having replaced theirs with a MotoLita
model.... I keep hoping...

Thanks all,

Dave