[TR] TR5 Price on Ebay

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:28:07 MST 2015

The claim of rust-free is not contradicted by the photo of the body
stripped to metal (below).  Not proof positive but suggestive.  I bought a
rust-free TR4 from Hawaii which seemed unlikely until you know that it
spent its entire life there at 4,000' and was 'only driven once a week to
go bowling in Kahului on Saturday night'.

The seller/restorer's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danny-Mays-Cinci-Rods-Classics-LLC/180718291984109

Geo

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 3:25 PM, John Macartney <john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk