[TR] This is Triumph

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Fri Jan 2 10:54:08 MST 2015

I had a look at the video of the original auction of the TR5 currently on
topic and was staggered to see it finally reached US$105,000 - so whoever
later bought it on ebay sure got a bargain. I was just about to change
screens when I saw a note on the YouTube about something called *This is
Triumph* Never heard of that PR film before nor had I seen it until now.
Anyway, paid a visit and watched the whole thing for 26 minutes and enjoyed
every minute noting the names and faces of many old friends.
If you haven't seen it (though 64,000 others have) you'll find it at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OanO_XEuH8c

Jonmac

---