[TR] TR3 Batterey

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 09:23:11 MST 2015

Lots of good points so far, the only thing I would add is that many places
like Advance Auto have 20% off specials if you go to their website, get the
code, buy online, and then you just go pick it up in the store, since most
any decent battery seems to run north of $100 dollars these days, it pays to
shop around until you can find a deal.  Sears was selling a Group 24 for
about $60 bucks a few years ago, and that is what I got for my TR250, and
even back then it was much cheaper than most anything else I could find, but
that deal seems to be long gone.  I would also add that The TRs are fairly
flexible when it comes to fitting a battery, having a decent sized, standard
shaped battery box, you can shop different sizes either for bargain price or
a bigger juice box with more AMPs.  I know when I was shopping for my Maxima
I ended up getting a bigger battery with more amps for about the same money
as the factory spec size, of course you have to check dimensions and post
position when you do this, but most places have the specs online, so this is
pretty easy to do.

Greg Lemon