[TR] GT6 Cabriolet

Joao Simoes jmbs46 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 00:01:36 MST 2015

Thanks so much for the responses. Paul, I have read your website with interest. Thanks for the response!
My GT6 donor chassis has the 3rail trans and no OD. Which I assume is the 3:27, so you are saying the stock GT6 was sluggish off the line?
If so, I can the use the 3.89 diff that came with my 78 Spitfire body donor, right?
I have said Spitfire's trans too, did you say I could swap its shift mechanism onto the GT6 's? Why would i do that? Is it better?

Take care,

Joao