[TR] TR6 for sale

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:29:38 MST 2015

If you are not in a rush, I'd suggest he join his local Triumph club.
That's how I got my TR6.  - well that's how I got both of them.....  Oh
jeeze, I just realized I have a Triumph problem....

If he's not hands on now, he'll need to be or find friends that like to
help. Being a member of a club will certainly help. I enjoy helping the new
members and older members keep their cars wet and on the road.