[TR] TR6 for sale

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:16:30 MST 2015

Por exemplo --

Here is a Spit that is looking for an opening bid (no reserve) at $5,100:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-Spitfire-Base-Convertible-2-Door-1979-triumph-spitfire-odometer-60938-/271784483314?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f479e19f2&item=271784483314&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Not much detail offered (and I obviously do not know the vehicle) but looks
like it could be an honest car with much of it original.  No location shown
but it is wearing California plates.

Geo