[TR] TR6 for sale

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:44:23 MST 2015

Pete;

Looks like the perfect project car: It runs, so it will get him around,
for now. It needs some work to make it better after a long "rest" in
storage but, if your cousin's son really* is *hooked, he won't be afraid
to get his hands dirty and have great fun doing it. That's where the
'relationship' begins!

Dave
'74 Six