[TR] TR4A fan hub extension - removal?

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 20:32:45 MST 2015

I assume you've already removed the big dog bolt (128319) that goes through the center and attaches to the crankshaft?

First, remove the 4 bolts holding the fan. You can then get to the dog bolt. The pulley and extension (107250) come off together. You may need to lift the engine a little for it to slide all the way out. You can do that by loosening the two engine mounts and using a floor jack to raise it up.

Johnnie

'67 TR4A