[TR] tr3 original parts book

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 13:39:00 MST 2015

> any one know where there is a PDF on line of the original
> parts book for the TR3?
> also at one time someone was kind enough to share a PDF of
> the triumph fastener master list/part numbers.

All that and much more can be found at
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2H2NJt34OffMDVmOTZlZWItYTcyMy00ZDhkLTliOWEtOWU1OWRhNDZhYmRl&usp=sharing

I recommend downloading the ones you are interested in, as access can be slow over the web.  But check back occasionally, as I do
update the existing documents from time to time as well as post new ones.

Also feel free to contact me if you find a problem.  Many of the scans are not mine, but I have originals (or paper reproductions)
that I can scan and use to update the PDF.

PS, in some cases, Google warns you that the file cannot be scanned for viruses.  Although I certainly don't put up anything with a
virus, it's always possible for someone to hack in and replace (or infect) the files I posted.  So my suggestion is to download it
and immediately scan with your own anti-virus software, just in case.

-- Randall